Our automatic table detection web app enables you to edit and extracts tables from documents in real time. All it takes is three clicks reducing the time and effort going combing through volumes of pages to extract tables from hours to seconds. Tables can be extracted from local files using our file extractor or from the web using our web extractor.
Currently, the application can extract tables from txt, csv, xls, xlsx, docx, pdf, sas, spss, stata, htm, html, php and asp file types.
1. Go to the Trndda website and create an account at http://www.trndda.com/signup.php
2. If you are facing difficulty submitting the registration form, clear your browser cache and try again. Updating you web browser or using an alternative browser can also help to resolve the issue.
3. Activate your account with the email confirmation link.
4. If you do not receive an email confirmation in your inbox kindly check you spam or junk mail. If you still cannot locate you
confirmation email then contact the support team at [email protected] and you will be attended to promptly.
5. Login into your account and select the "Start now" button on the home page.
6. If for example you have a word document (docx file type) that contains tables on your computer, click on the browse button and upload the file. The number of tables detected will be displayed like this "[Number of tables] table(s) detected. Select table". Select the table number from the number field next to it. If you select table one, table one will load.
7. To edit, double click any cell from the selected table and modify the value as desired.
8. Use the copy button to copy the selected table to the clipboard or use the download button to download the selected table as a csv file or excel file.